I design and build ultimate things.
I introduce myself as a fullstack web developer, but am equally interested in things like linux, networks, low level development and ricing. All these things allow me to develop as a complete computer science student and build better, efficient products.
What I do?
Bachelor of Technology
Computer Science and Engineering
International Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar
Science with Maths
Rani Laxmi Bai Memorial School, Lucknow
The Linux Foundation
- Worked at Pixie, an open source kubernetes observability tool by New Relic Inc.
- Added support for automatic tracing and parsing of AMQP 0-9-1 frames
- Wrote and hardened unit-tests for API endpoints to increase code coverage by about 20%.
- Optimised OTP authentication mechanism for shorter OTPs and faster delivery
- Designed getting-started screens for HappilyEver PWA.
Season of KDE Developer
Worked on Calamares installer framework.
- Developed a customizable installation log upload mechanism to distro/packager specific fiche servers, triggering in case of failed system installation.
- Hidden navigation buttons during Calamares' actual installation process.
- Worked with front end libraries like materialize, bootstrap and tailwind CSS.
- Rectified CSS keyframe animations, positioning errors and responsive issues on various static/dynamic pages.
Why hire me for your next project?
Blogs and technical writings
I enjoy writing things, documenting things happening and things Ive been learning.